Surviving Verbal Conflict – Class is full
Class is Full
2-Day Surviving Verbal Conflict
Southwest Virginia Criminal Justice Training Academy will be Sponsoring a “2-Day Surviving Verbal Conflict” class to be held at the Bristol Virginia School Board Office. This class will be on June 21-22, 2021, and is being taught by Surviving Verbal Conflict instructors, Academy Coordinator Bobby Nichols and Academy Staff Instructor Tony Sullivan.
- Improve public safety professionals’ verbal communications skills.
- Learn proven verbal abuse deflection and redirection techniques.
- Diffuse potentially volatile verbal encounters.
- Increase citizen compliance.
- Raise organizational morale and reduce complaints.
- Enhance the agency’s image throughout the community.
- Reduce legal liability.