Surviving Verbal Conflict 2-Day
2-Day Surviving Verbal Conflict
Southwest Virginia Criminal Justice Training Academy will be offering a “2-Day Surviving Verbal Conflict” class to be held at the Academy. This class will be on February 22-23, 2022, and is being taught by Surviving Verbal Conflict instructors, Training Coordinator Bobby Nichols and Training Staff Instructor Tony Sullivan.
- Improve public safety professionals’ verbal communications skills.
- Learn proven verbal abuse deflection and redirection techniques.
- Diffuse potentially volatile verbal encounters.
- Increase citizen compliance.
- Raise organizational morale and reduce complaints.
- Enhance the agency’s image throughout the community.
- Reduce legal liability.
Tuition: $Free to member agencies: $200 for non-member agencies
In-service: Career development and cultural diversity hours will be awarded.
Member agencies register through TRACER, non-member agencies complete a registration form and forward to the academy via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.