Financial Investigations of Criminal Organizations
Topics to be addressed include:
· Crypto Currency and its use in money laundering and criminal activities
· Money Laundering, movement of funds and Asset Forfeiture of criminal assets.
· Asset Forfeitures, State & Federal Laws/ Virginia DCJS requirements and reporting
· Understanding the culture of Criminal Organizations and their financial movements, concealment of money and assets. Class is a hands on case based training in
several types of criminal activities, from Drugs to Human Trafficking
· Legal aspects of investigations and substantial investigative tools to assist the Investigator/Officer in conducting successful financial investigations. How to
interact with your Commonwealths Attorney in charging RICO and Money Laundering.
About your Instructor:
Tim Boyle CFE is a retired investigator with the Internal Revenue Service. He has a career that spans over 30 years of experience in
Tax Fraud and Anti Money Laundering investigations. He was considered the foremost expert in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United
States to include Puerto-Rico. Throughout his career he has advised and taught many local law enforcement organizations on financial investigations and has served on several drug and financial
investigation task forces. As an instructor he has instructed and currently instructs deep dive financial investigation courses to the
Central Intelligence Agency, he has also instructed at the Federal Law Enforcement Academy in Glynco, GA. Over the course of his
career he has instructed at numerous local, regional and State Police academies throughout the country.
For More Information, Contact:
Tim Boyle, CFE