FBI-LEEDA Executive Leadership Institute (ELI)
The Executive Leadership Institute (ELI) is part three of the three-step leadership series that makes up the FBI-LEEDA Trilogy. This cutting-edge program is designed for executive-level law enforcement leaders and focuses on the challenges facing our profession today. This highly-interactive program follows the FBI-LEEDA “Cops Talking to Cops” model of professional development. The Institute uses a wide-range of source materials and calls upon participants’ own professional experience to facilitate individual development and learning.
The following is a list of topics covered in the ELI program:
- Trends in law enforcement, implications of the President’s Task Force on 21st Century Policing
- Public trust and legitimacy, bias and diversity
- Employee wellness
- Power, transformational leadership, social and emotional intelligence
The cost of the Executive Leadership Institute is $795.
- The registration fee includes the cost of the training and course materials; the fee does not include meals or travel expenses.
- Sworn and professional law enforcement staff are welcome to all FBI-LEEDA classes. You do not have to be a member to attend a class.
- Each student must register for classes under their own Username and Account.
- There are no prerequisites for this course; Trilogy courses can be taken in any order.
- A workbook will be provided; laptop is optional.
- Dress is business casual.
- This course is 28 contact hours.
To register, go to the FBI-LEEDA website and create an account.