Communications Training Officer CTO
Communications Training Officer (CTO)
Southwest Va. Criminal Justice Training Academy will be conducting a two -day Communications Training Officer (CTO) Program. This course will be held January 19 – 20, 2022 from 9am to 3pm each day.
This two-day course is designed to acquaint personnel working in a public safety communications center with the basic components of a CTO program.
Class will consist of the following:
- Identifying the goals of the CTO Program
- List the three mandatory CTO Program documents
- Basic components of the CTO Program’s “Structure”
- Identify the five primary roles of the CTO
- Explain the importance of CTO Program Documentation
- List the seven areas of vicarious liability and provide a brief explanation of each
Complete a registration form and email it to email@example.com
Students will receive a certificate of completion for attending both days