Color of Law and Public Corruption Investigations
This 8 hour course will provide attendees with an overview of color of law violations and investigations along with various types of public corruption and common corruption schemes.
Color of Law
- Overview of Color of Law Statutes
- Prohibited Conduct
- Fourth Amendment Violations
- Statistics and Procedures
- FBI Approach to Color of Law
- Complaint & Investigation Process
- Color of Law Statistics
- Defining Public Corruption
- Defining a Public Official
- Common Corruption Schemes
- Effects of Public Corruption
- Federal Corruption Statutes
- Types of Public Corruption
Training Provider: This course is being taught by the FBI.
In-service: Career development hours will be awarded
Dress Code: Dress code while attending academy training is business casual. No jeans or t-shirts.
Course Registration: Register on TRACER