2-Day Surviving Verbal Conflict
Southwest Virginia Criminal Justice Training Academy will be offering a “2-Day Surviving Verbal Conflict” class to be held at the Academy. This class will be on October 30-31, 2024, and is being taught by Surviving Verbal Conflict instructors.
- Improve public safety professionals’ verbal communications skills.
- Learn proven verbal abuse deflection and redirection techniques.
- Diffuse potentially volatile verbal encounters.
- Increase citizen compliance.
- Raise organizational morale and reduce complaints.
- Enhance the agency’s image throughout the community.
- Reduce legal liability.
Tuition: Free to member agencies / $200 for non-member agencies
In-service: Career development and cultural diversity hours will be awarded.
Member agencies register through TRACER, non-member agencies complete a registration form and forward to the academy via e-mail email@example.com.